Wig on a Pig

Depending upon how long you have been following our family blog, you may or may not have gathered the fact that I am one proud momma. For both of my boys. For different reasons.

It is no secret, I've already shared with all of you that Tripp is not our studious one. He loves school. Because his friends are there! If you ask him, gym, music, and art are his favorite things at school. He is extremely smart, but I have yet to catch him reading a book or writing out his spelling words. You will find him building, drawing, dancing, spinning. Action words is how I would describe Tripp.

Baxter is on the opposite side of the spectrum. Over a year ago I found him sitting in his anwhere chair just "reading" to himself. Some from memory and some from imagination. He will sit at the table while I make dinner and ask me, "Mommy, how do you spell ______?" Or "Mommy, what is 15 + 15?" I have recently had to move the ipad into the kitchen except it is not for the recipe apps, but for fear that I won't have the answer to one of his questions and I may need to call upon Google for the answer.

Tonight while winding down, Tripp was playing the Wii and I was on the phone getting updates as Jamie is at RMH at this very second 9 1/2 cm dialated. I immediately said my goodbyes as I saw this.

"Wig on a Pig"





I was my typical braggart self sending the video to others because I too wanted them to experience this beautiful thing.

Ahma, said a very sweet thing in response. "Humbling when you realize that your children are going to outsmart you."

Comments

Popular Posts