Who's the Fool Today?

Boys got me quite good as I thought they were all tucked into their beds, hours later after scanning 90 years of pictures in a presentation, I find they are in momma's bed saving me very little room. I suppose I have been a little preoccupied lately with writing, scanning, gathering, preparing, and more action words however my brain is no longer "thinking" so you get the drift. Been a lil busy.

It's comforting to know two things, 1) I am indeed loved by my boys and 2) they are already making sure they come to visit me often. Oh no, or it could be the ongoing conspiracy of a poor sleepless night with thing #1 elbowing me at 2am and thing #2 kicking me when he does a complete 180 around 4 am. Oh well, I secretly love it and I think they knew I needed a little extra TLC from momma's boys tonight.


Comments

Popular Posts