Let Us Laugh

And then go get a donut.

I don't like to be serious all the time. Let's face it, even at times I like to hear my cackle that comes out without warning. So I'm giving advice this morning. I'd like to call it, "Hints from Amy."

This weekend I was a duped by the label. I swapped my boys love for the moist, oh so yummy bite size Mini Muffins for these...VitaTops.  Mini Muffins do not claim delicious. They don't need to. When a kid looks at you and says, "More, please." You know they are delicioso!

These my friends are disgusting. Elaine had a brillant idea about Muffin tops and I would have to agree that they are the best part of a muffin. The only way the this "muffin" can claim Apple Crumb is that if you look hard enough you can find a piece of dried apple which most of you know is bursting with flavor and the word crumb is referring to the fact that it is so dry that it crumbles automatically making for a fine little mess. In fact, it claims 100 calories. It has 1000 crumbs. For a split second there was silence this morning as the boys attempted to get through a bite or two. I let them throw it outside to "feed the birds" like Mary Poppins does. "Feed the birds, tuppence ("toppins") tuppence ("toppins"). The momma robin is making her spring nest in my kitchen window seal and I have a feeling by tonight I will see the muffin top as her nest!!



So the next time you are walking down the aisle, thinking about extra vitamins to enhance the vibrant color of your urine, go getcha some all natural OJ to wash down the mini muffins and call it a morning!! Top o' the morning to you!!

Comments

Popular Posts