Life is 'Brutiful'

BRUTIFUL- Combination of brutal and beautiful.

My "In Case of Emergency" and I had been planning on attending the book signing of "Carry On, Warrior" for months on the day that her book was officially on the shelf. However, with the unfortunate event this past week, "ICE" was attending the event without yours truly. She teased me with pics of the event from 4 pm on, but that's because she wanted me to feel like I was right there with her.


Catherine was lucky enough to get an early copy of the book and at 3:18 am when I could no longer fight the insomnia, I was thrilled when I got my notification that my pre-order was ready to be downloaded.

I have shared one of my favorite pieces from Glennon to many. I have actually started to carry copies of it in the car to give to mothers (and you can certainly be a Mr. Mom).


 But this was before digging into the rest. I won't give any more away, but here is the window into the window into the window of my world.



Comments

Popular Posts