Wagon Wheel

Friday morning the rain had finally cleared up and blue skies were up ahead. It was a perfect morning to open the sunroof, turn up the tunes, and opt for the back roads versus the interstate to get from customer to customer. I've been on 340 a number of times between Elkton and Grottoes, but this morning was the first time I saw this road sign.
It's not only fitting that it's one of the boys favorite songs as well as our upcoming adventure to see OCMS, but the wheel has been my description of my life for quite some time now. I usually reference a ferris wheel, they are up there with their "magical"ness like hot air balloons, but let's be honest, who doesn't love a ferris wheel and enjoying the many rides of life? Having many roles from mommy, daughter, sister, cousin, friend, sales rep, etc. and being the center of it all you have to make sure that all of your spokes are in tack, otherwise you will never enjoy the ride. This weekend, I'm concentrating on the momma spoke.

Happy Rockin' Mother's Day Weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts