Introducing the Newest Member of the Paynter Family

"Piss-Piss"
Either I am running out of places to hide gifts or the boys are getting smarter about finding them. But tonight after baths, Baxter came out into the living room holding the graduation dog that I bought to give him the day of his Pre-K graduation for his schoolmates to sign. However, he found it tonight. We have talked a lot lately about the idea of getting a dog again. The boys beg me to get Stuey back, but somehow I think that Stuey is loving life on the Eastern Shore. But for the time being, I adopted a graduation dog for the soon to be graduate.

I couldn't be mad at him for finding it, nor did I feel it right to take it away from him after watching him love on it and kiss it. He got up on the couch and I asked him what he wanted to name the pup. Without hesitation, he answered, "Piss-Piss!!"

Taking a sip of hot tea, I spit-spit it out and said, "WHAT?!?"

"Yea, I kiss-kiss, Piss-Piss!"

Piss-Piss may not make it to the Pre-K graduation unless we have a sudden name change in the near future.

Comments

Popular Posts