Mystery Theme Dinner

Tonight's dinner was filled with questions prior to digging in. But the tables were turned as I was doing the questions tonight vs the boys.

I have given them very little details about the upcoming weekend, so tonight I offered hints through the menu. 

Hotdogs, pretzels, sunflower seeds, peanuts, and pistachios (one for each taste buds preference!), and cherries.  

I scooped the boys, we stopped at home long enough to change clothes, threw stuff in the cooler, and since it was in the mid to upper 80s today, I pulled a quilt off a bed and we were off for a picnic at the park. 

It was a win-win for everyone. Easy dinner, easy clean-up, entertainment for the boys, and I was able to get in some reading post dinner. Done and done!






Someone really wants to play on the lacrosse team. Next year bud...next year!

High fives

Comments

Popular Posts