SWM seeks SWMWEOLSAWLMKU

If you can figure that one out, you have the job!! Tonight while crossing off my many checklists (minus the picture below as you can see), Cat humored me by sending me a picture of her pile of laundry. I told her to hold that thought.  In fact, I told her to "Get ready. Just get ready." I could probably bet money that she fell off her chair when she got this picture, but all she responded was, "Thank you." Yes, I do bleed real human blood and I am not superwoman. Pretty damn close, but just plain Jane. Laundry? Where is my dislike button? Washing clothes is the easiest task in the world. I looooooooooove washing clothes. Drying clothes, shoot, that's cool too, but not nearly as fun slam dunking little rolled up black (smelly) socks into the water basin. But there is a final step. Folding. Why isn't there a third machine that does the folding? So this weekend as we were all over the place, I think we were home for literally ten whole minutes for me to do a few loads of laundry and do a chinese firedrill with outfits.

Tonight we arrived home and there was a note from my dust bunnies. They were threatening to runaway from home because they were embarassed! I wasn't home last week for the trashpick up, so I'm really surprised that my neighbors have not posted hate letters on my door saying to dispose of trash properly. It's kinda fun being dirty! A rebel of sorts. And the way that the Tuesdays have fallen the past month, I offically have four weeks of recycling on my carport. Let me explain recycling just a little. Not only do we as a family go through mass quantities of dairy products per day, a box of waffles every other day, but when you come home not to SWMWEOLSAWLMKU and instead six-ten medium sized cardboard boxes wrapped amongst more cardboard, the recycling tends to take over...fast. At times I've debated getting one of those "CARDBOARD BOXES ONLY" blue dumpsters that you see outside of restaurants for the backyard. How cool would that be? Some people like flamingos. I like trashcan bins.

Can you tell that I am procrastinating? Yes, It's 8:30. Boys in bed, not yet asleep, but in bed. And the pile of laundry is calling my name and I would rather be right here, writing you, sharing with you my pile of laundry with you. This weekend I will be conducting interviews from 10-12 for a SWMWEOLSAWLMKU.

Oh heck, who am I kidding. I'm not folding this tonight. I just found my bottle of Downy Wrinkle Release!!


Please send your resume to thepaynterboys@theirmommashouse.com 

Comments

Popular Posts