Home. Sweetness. Home.

The momma has been up in Leesburg the past two days for work and at 4:30 I was homeward bound to my pot of gold.

I scooped my lucky charms and we headed to the playground!

 
After working up a sweet tooth, we ordered up one banana split and three spoons!



After being muddy and wet from the playground and sitting on a wet bench at the ice cream stand, we got home, cleaned up, and while the boys played with silly putty and mini chalk boards compliments of Novo Nordisk, I naturally walked into my motherly role of starting a load of laundry, unloading the car, and checking through the folders in bookbags. Just as I was about to give my last five minute call before bed warning, Bax shows me what he has learned in school this week. The letter "F" and putting words into sentences.

"Mommy! Mommy! I wrote you a Mother's Day sentence." With a huge grin on his face and the chalkboard behind his back ready and waiting to give me a huge surprise.

"Oh yea, buddy, what's that?!? Let me see what you have learned."
"Mom is Fat"

Five minutes later, little man made it up to me and wrote,
My
mom (ran out of room for my)
m0y
nicest
friends

Love...All you need is love...and ice cream with three spoons!

Comments

Popular Posts