Take My Hand...The Best Is Yet To Be

As I woke up this morning and attempted to stare at the clock on the phone, my eyes took note of the date, August 21st, 2013. My birth"day" is over. But as I put my feet to the ground, I couldn't help but have a huge grin upon my face as I recalled all the events that have taken place over the past year, the past month, the past week, and ultimately yesterday.

From my first sip of coffee out of my new travel mug, to seeing the people that mean the most to me in my life (even if that meant seeing my sweet niece's giggles from video chat), to being serenaded by the voices that I live for, to watching a late night whiffle ball game courtesy of the full moon above! Thank you to all of you that made it so special. 


A Tripp Paynter original

Last night we pulled off our very first tri-family dinner and it was a success!! Six adults, five children, private room, army men, coloring books, screw drivers, chocolate milk, adult milk...


Construction equipment outside to keep them entertained...
And enough fried ice cream for all four boys to share!! It was priceless!


My birthday would not be complete without seeing the two people that are responsible for bringing me into this beautiful, crazy, amazing world we live in. After saying goodbye to my two better thirds we headed out to see Ahma and Granddaddy to get my traditional yearly picture on the front steps, open gifts, and make a wish for the next year.

Thirty years difference




"Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come."


More pics from throughout the week. 



Comments

Popular Posts