Bachelorettes By Day, Bachelors By Night

Today we celebrated Jen's last "fling before the ring." I dropped the boys off with Ahma & Granddaddy and as I pulled away in the pouring rain I looked in the rear view mirror of the four of them standing on the front porch, waving and blowing kisses not sure who to pray for the sun to come out more for...Jen or my parents. The bride wanted a day at the vineyards and that is exactly what she got. 

As I pulled into the vineyard the sky stopped pouring and the bottles were able to begin. The rest of the day was blue skies above. 




The Bride and her Maids

I met mom and dad in Winchester for the hand off and we headed towards the downtown mall for dinner. 


The boys provided free entertainment at dinner and had a blast running in the sprinklers. 



As we walked back to the car, the boys sharing their favorite parts of their day and their hopes for tomorrow, this was our sky overhead.  Truly a pink and blue day and night. 

Comments

Popular Posts