Week #2 of Fall Ball

I'm not sure who is more in their element right now, Tripp or myself. 

We headed back to the soccerplex for more games this weekend. Now, I'm forewarning you, I'm about to heavily boast on my soccer stud, but Tripp was AWESOME! Soccer is his absolute passion and he is finally getting to use the skills he has learned at camps and apply them on the field. This weekend, he again scored the only two goals for the team. In case you were keeping score like me, that would be four!!

The kid is uber competitive and to watch his determination makes me so darn proud. Just look at him!!







It's ok, you can call me a soccer mom! I will gladly wear that title!


This weekend also kicked off Baxter's first soccer career. As I told you in previous posts, I was asked to be the U6 coach for his team. And yes, there were more bags made for our first game! 

You have to set the bar somewhere with the post game snacks, right?!

I'm not sure Baxter is in the same element or, well, I don't even know where Baxter's head is in the game, but I do know he is one happy boy with his pink shin guards and pink ball! 


 Laying down before the game even starts!!


There B is back in the back. Safe zone. 

I, on the other hand, had an absolute blast running around the field with my nine 4-6 year old Lions who I had "Rrrrrrrrrrroaring up and down the field" by half time. It's amazing how your mind takes a shifts to motivate a child that is not your own and eight of them for that matter. But I had a blast and can't wait till next weekend!


Team pic minus two who were still on the fence about me (or becoming detached from their parents leg) and one late before the game. 

Comments

Popular Posts