Opening Day

Tripp kicked off our weekend at the Soccerplex with a game first thing Saturday morning.


This is where Tripp would prefer to be at all times during a game. Slide tackling the ball. All those days coming home with grass stain on his uniform are paying off!


Little man scored two goals and showed us his victory lap after each. This momma was doing cartwheels inside trying so hard to contain myself on the sidelines. 


Saturday's temperature hovered around the "perfection" degree. And after my week spent in the car, the only thing I wanted to be was on foot. So we hiked, biked, and walked everywhere in this weather. After the game and refueling, we took a hike up to the see the views of the seven bends.

Biking came next...
So many things in this picture make me smile. From the courthouse, the cafe, and my little republican calf!

After all the running, hiking, and biking we topped off the day with some ice cream!!


Comments

Popular Posts