Never Have I Ever

We all know the game, we played it in the basement numerous times, but the saying has a whole new meaning this round. Last night, as we celebrated yet another birthday amongst our trio, I couldn't help but think of how different our lives appear from twenty years ago, yet we are still the same three girls just adding a few more to our party. As we sat at one end of the table and shared stories of the past and most recent, updates on the kids (because lets face it, they are whats trending now) and the boys sat at the other, checking in periodically to show that they were of somewhat interest, it dawned on me just how lucky I am to still have these two women in my life. Catherine and Jamie, never have I ever, scratch that, never could I ever, find two friends that complete me more than the two of you do. We have been through more together than I could ever imagine going through with another person, and together, the two of you complete me. You have been there for me in every step of the way. The two of you are known to my children as Auntie Catherine & Jamie and as we went to the restroom together as only women do, it only felt natural to accept a Facetime call from the boys to wish their Auntie Jamie a Happy Birthday during dinner. The photo album will never be complete, as I never want it to be, but there will be volumes I'm sure. Last night, we added a few more to the file...





Cheers to many more celebrations of our 25th birthdays and more life events to capture our threesome. To the moon and back...







Comments

Popular Posts