Water Babies...

Turn into water boys. The Paynter boys were born to be in the water. From spending my maternity leaves at Ocean Isle and having the boys in the water as soon as they could we have always been in the water.  I'll never forget sitting on the side of the pool watching my two year old jump off the board without anyone else to catch him and hearing the screams of an onlooker worried he would drown and then to watch him swim on his own to the side and then repeat. Yep, that's my boys! They have never had a formal lesson and today as I gave the "big brothers" at the pool the go ahead to teach Tripp how to flip, we weren't there for more than five minutes before you heard, "Mommy, Mommy watch." He mastered the front flip off the board before I could deside that I had changed my mind and we would try again tomorrow.

We have been living poolside for the past few days before we start on our mini 4th getaway. Of course, I said the camera wouldn't be out, but come on...how could I miss shots like these?!? Even good habits are hard to break. Enjoy...




 

Comments

Popular Posts