School Christmas Program















Tonight the boys had their annual Christmas program. I look forward to this program more than any other, not because it's my favorite time of year, but because it includes all the children in the daycare, the Pre-K class, and the students K-5 through high school. After the recent events at Newtown, CT, I marvel in the innocence of these children. They all stood up in front of a gymnasium filled with parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles and sung their precious hearts out with one thing on their minds...ok two since there was a bake sale in the back of the gym. But they sung Christmas songs with the knowledge that Santa would be coming down their chimney with lots of toys for them in just seven short days. T & B, I am so proud of you and your love for singing your hearts out! You are truly music to my ears.

Comments

Popular Posts