Merry Christmas from the Paynters!

Boys slept in til after 8 and I waited patiently for them to come jump on my bed to tell me that Santa came. I was waiting very patiently for my first cup of coffee but I'm glad I was able to capture these smiles!

Ah ha! The broom and dust pan!





Bax, so proud of his gift to me. A can of tennis balls that I can't wait to pop open!


The boys got me an ornament too.

And for the grand finale...

The one nice thing about celebrating Christmas on Christmas Eve is that everything is still open. So after unwrapping the gifts we headed down to the cafe for some cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. I realized that I couldn't take the DS's away ten minutes after they received them, so I felt like I was having breakfast with myself. Midway through bites I asked Tripp, "Hey buddy, is the DS going to prevent you from talking to me or looking at me?" To which he politely answered, without looking at me, "Yes, ma'am" and continued on with his breakfast with Mario vs Mommy. Such is life with boys I suppose.

Merry Christmas to all our friends and family!



You know it's been a successful day when you see this before heading out the door for mass...




Comments

Popular Posts