Disappointment by Dinner

Tonight I was able to convince the boys to get Indian food for dinner. I have been planting the idea in their little heads over the past week and since I was rather local the majority of the day, I was able to scoop them and head north to Sona. As we pulled up to the restaurant, pure disappointment was written all over their faces. Baxter says, "Where is the tee pee?"

"Oh my, buddy!!" Never once in the past week have I mentioned a tee pee, but I suppose that after the lessons of the pilgrims and Indians and the very first Thanksgiving, the boys were expecting to eat chicken nuggets and mac and cheese in a tent rather than a restaurant.

But the night wasn't a complete failure. To much of my surprise, the boys actually liked the dishes. Shiv put together an assortment of small meals for us all to share that wouldn't be too extreme for our mild palates.

Comments

Popular Posts