Favorite Pastime After All These Years

If there is one thing that I can remember about my childhood it is riding my bike...everywhere. From all around the farm and Zepp, to riding down to the bagel shop for my first job, to trading in the mountain bike for a roadbike in college. There could also be something to do with it being the root cause of my first stitches racing my big bro the day before Kindergarten all the way to my major wipeout in college!

Tripp has had the same love for motion as I since his first breath and I cherish most nights when we get home, rapidly change from work and school clothes (some nights as you can see below it doesn't always happen) and jump on the bike, hop in the stroller, and take off for a run/bike ride.

I hope the boys have the same memories as I did...without all the battle scars!


Comments

Popular Posts