Avett Brothers Concert

Tonight, my very best friends, Catherine & David, and I went to see the Avett Brothers Band in Charlottesville. Catherine was pregnant with Camden last year when we went and this was pretty much her first night out since having him six months ago! Good food, Great Music, and Amazing memories!!



This morning as the boys and I were headed to school, I put the I and Love and You CD in the car. The first song of the album is of course named after the album. Bax says to me, "Hey mommy, what's this song called?" Of which I respond, "I and Love and You, buddy." Sweet little man looks and me and says, "I and love and you too, Mommy, but what's this song called?!?" As I melt from the love of my (last few days) 3 year old, I just tell him it's the Avetts and he'll be hearing a lot of them over the course of his life.

Comments

Popular Posts