Weekend Update

This weeekend, the boys and I stayed in Charlottesville and enjoyed the amazing spring weather that we were given.

We grabbed a blanket and headed towards James Monroe's home, Ash Lawn to enjoy a field day of activities and blue grass music.



After bouncing up an appetite we tried out a new to us pizza place. Good food, great company, even better memories.



Sunday morning I was up at sunrise preparing for a feast for our neighborhood residents.



Of course after any feast, we must burn off the energy. Instead, I grabbed the same blanket from Saturday and took in this scenery for a few hours.



To top off the weekend, the boys asked, "S'mores, please!" To which I said, "Shower s'more please." After complying with my needs, I fulfilled theirs.


If he could speak, he would say, "Awesome weekend!"

Comments

Popular Posts