Not Just Any Thursday Night

Tonight was our last Thursday night in Woodstock, for awhile that is. So I wanted to do something a little different and a little bit of the same. 
With less than a week away from Santa's big arrival down the chimney, we have yet to go visit the big man in the red suit to tell him our Wish list. Even momma got to take a seat and tell him what I hoped he would bring me ;)


But of course, our last night in Woodstock would not be complete without a dinner at the cafe. 

Yes, that is a five year old going to town on a plate of lettuce. Tripp orders Brussels sprouts and Bax orders grilled chicken salad. Love my boys love for their greens!!

What makes Tripp happy? "'Are' new house." Which makes me very happy. 

Three years after receiving this print of the boys and I painted in front of the cafe, we took one more pic before headed east to find our Charlottesville Cafe for Thursday nights. 




Comments

Popular Posts