Most Wonderful Program of the Year

I say it every year, and I will say it again, hands down, best program of the year at Valley. From the one year old class all the way up to the senior class, from seeing the terrified one year olds looking all around for their parents, to the child doing ballerina moves up front, to seeing my loves for the first time on the same stage together, to the poised upper classroom whom the boys just idolize, the sweet bake sale finale at the end.




The boys have a jam packed week ahead of them with field trips, Christmas parties, and saying farewell to their classmates, that it was the perfect way to put the car in drive.
Mrs. Knuckols informed me that she was not going to allow Bax to go. She informed me she wasn't going to allow me to go as well. This school and their teachers have been more than educators the past almost four years. They have been family. We are already on the calendar to come back for Kindergarten graduation!




And for your grand finale...a song that has become very near and not so dear to my ears...as I have been listening to this song probably ten to maybe even twenty times a day for the past two months. After the DVD player broke over the Thanksgiving break, I wasn't sure how we were going to survive the drive from C'ville to Woodstock some Sundays. But here is proof that we made it to the show. As you can see the boys are just grinning at me during the song.

Enjoy...as I will for years to come.

Comments

Popular Posts