Paynter's Can Be Plumbers Too!

Happy Halloween from Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach!



The boys of the momma's! Cam, Trippy, Bax, and Rylan. 



State troopers were patrolling in their cars and the Woodstock police were on bikes handing out glow sticks and candy. 

Goodness, I love this little guy! Hugs from my boy, Cam!

We got the biggest kick out of walking behind thing #2 struggling with his plumbers crack!!



Thursday night...yep...our night. Reservations for three to find out all about the wonderful world of K5 and 2nd grade. 

We talked about the past three Halloweens and their little minds amazed me that they could remember details of the past. The one constant has been our friends and family. 

I love playing the game Twenty Questions with them. I ask one question to both, but only allow one to answer at a time and you can just see the torture not only in waiting their turn to answer, but the anticipation of answering causes a wiggle worm effect in their tiny bums adhering to the seats. 

I learn what their most favorite part of the day was, least favorite, one thing that they learned that they did not know when they woke up, funniest thing that happened and more. Through it all, I learn more about these little boys with every word and detail.  

Look a that smile with two chocolate eyeballs! Priceless


As his head was about to hit the pillow he was so proud of his owl picture that he made with his favorite food...macaroni! I couldn't help but concentrate and the verse, "My son, be wise, and make my heart glad..." Proverbs 27:11. 

And because she is my 3rd love, I have to share with you Miss Ellie the Barista!! 

Comments

Popular Posts