Fantastic Five

My sweet baby,
How could five...five whole years have passed since I first looked into that beautiful little face to see those beautiful blue eyes? 



Baxter, I have watched you grow into this MOST amazing little boy. You are what bliss and joy look like. You have the most fascinating, figurative imagination that I just want to bottle up forever. Just this morning you found a rabbit in the shape of your bagel.

You are as silly as you are loving. You are often the first to lose your breath laughing at something your brother has done. Your request to be Mario for Halloween has given us much entertainment the past few weeks. 
 

You are smart, with a love for learning and books. I hope that you never stop seeking knowledge. I hope you always find joy in your favorite things. At the moment they are soccer, the color pink, your Bible verses, writing every word in every color in upper and lowercase letters over and over, singing and dancing, and kissing your momma!

Every morning while you lie in your bed, I hear, “Momma…I love you.” It melts me. And every night when I pick you up from school, it doesn’t matter where you are or what you are doing, the second you see me you run to me full force and leap into my arms almost knock me over. I hope at fifteen you do the same thing.

You and your brother are my most cherished gifts in this life. Always will be.

Happy, happy birthday, my baby boy! Here’s to five more beautiful years with you and hoping that the minutes and seconds are kind enough to your momma to slow down from time to time.

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. As big as the whole world, and the sun, the moon and the stars. To the moon and back. Til’ the end of time,

Momma 

Some faves over the five 











Tonight you requested the Japanese steakhouse for your birthday celebration. Little man with a big taste for life!

Comments

Popular Posts