Rocky Mountain High

This past week, I had the fortunate opportunity to show my stars and stripes in the beautiful state of Colorado.


A few months back when my cousin Matt, who has become like a brother to me the past few years and is known to the boys as Uncle Matt, came to visit his alma mater, we were sitting outside the Downtown Grille discussing our love for music, live music, and the venues in which we want to cross off our bucket list. Before you knew it, flights were being made, tickets to the Red Rocks were being purchased, and plans were in place to have a Archer Family reunion in CO.

To say that the trip was anything short of amazing, is an understatement. Almost 12 hours post my flight landing back in Virginia, I am still pinching myself with the adventures that took place.

Here is just a teaser into our long holiday weekend.

The house...



The views...



Red Rocks!! To say I was happy, well...the smile says it all.



 
Matt & I hicking the Flatirons in Chitaquoa Park


Prior to Umphreys McGee...



Comments

Popular Posts