Kiawah Island Family Vacation

Toes in the sand, ocean breeze, "super"moonlit walks, waves crashing, relaxing, fresh seafood, sand castles & ghost  crab hunting, bike riding, sunsets and afternoon thunderstorms, candlelit nightly conversations with friends, "s'muures" and paradise. That is exactly what the last seven days have been filled with. 







Live Carolina Blue crabs before their demise. 

One morning I had the opportunity to head into Charleston with this little guy for lunch on King. We walked, talked, and I soaked it in. 



Two days later, my very dear friend and I spent a few hours exploring my favorite US city. 



Flying kites at sunset



Ghost crab hunting 



We even got in a visit with our favorite McIlwee trio. 




The last night we joined everyone on the island for an outdoor music concert. Of course Tripp was right up front and was even invited up in stage with the DJ while he played wagon wheel. 


Thank you, Kiawah for one of the most memorable family vacation I have ever had the opportunity to experience.  It was truly a gift every single day from sun up to sun down and beyond. 


Comments

Popular Posts