Men or Women?

The boys aren't the only ones that have interesting days or moments and today I had one that I thought I would share with you all.

I've been doing a lot of research lately on bathroom remodeling and spending time at Lowe's. So first thing this morning after dropping the boys off, I headed to Lowe's to do some more fact finding. I needed to use the little girls room, so I headed to the back of the store. I must have had a lot on my mind and just naturally turned right (I'm assuming because I'm right handed, I really don't know why else). Once inside, I looked to the right and saw four urinals on the wall. Any normal person would have thought and known immediately that this was the mens restroom, but we all know that I'm not normal. Since Tripp has been potty trained, I always check out the restrooms if they are family friendly in the event we have to make a mad dash to
"potty." My first thought was, "Oh look, they put urinals in here for the mommy's with little boys like me!" Then it happened...the toilet flushed and the door of the stall slowly opened and out walked a man...and out walked me!! I was so embarassed that I left the store all together. When I got to the car I realized that I still had to go to the bathroom!!


Comments

Popular Posts