Starting their love for books early


...or coffee. While living in Harrisonburg, at the time we didn't have a Starbucks. I know. You must be asking, "What town doesn't have a Starbucks?" Well, there was a cafe at the Barnes and Noble and I was a frequent customer from the time we bought our first home I was sipping on my venti nonfat latte looking at decorating magazines to bridal magazines when we were planning on our wedding, to pregnancy & parenting magazines when we were expecting Tripp. Barnes and Noble is still one of my favorite places to "get away" as I often find myself driving to Towson for my venti nonfat latte to get an hour of peace and quiet to catch up on the latest Hollywood gossip. On Sunday mornings I often take Tripp, and now Tripp and Baxter, but I must have trained Tripp well because he knows to go straight up the escalator to get mommy's coffee before he can play with the choo choo train. Today I thought it was so cute that Baxter has already got a love for Barnes and Noble and the books too!! Tripp brings me all different types of books and says, "Mommy read, Mommy read." My pleasure. I could read all day everyday to these guys.

Comments

Popular Posts