My New Ride


I used to be able to say that I have a hundred pairs of shoes. Now I can say that I am well on my way to have 100 different types of strollers. How come no one ever tells you that you will have some many strollers when becoming a parent? With one kid you get the travel system that has the car seat that will buckle into the stroller. Then you think you are going to run with your child, so you buy a jogging stroller. In two years I think I've jogged twice with him and once was about 6 1/2 months ago. Bet you can tell what I was trying to accomplish then! However, we have used the jogging stroller the most while living in our neighborhood since going on walks on the sidewalk to the playground and TCBY, the bigger wheels do best. Then we have the umbrella stroller which is fantastic. Came free when my mom bought my swing for my baby shower with Tripp and it's great. Folds up so tiny in the car, will fit through any door, and light enough that Tripp can push Baxter around in. The downside is that there's no room for Tripp when he gets tired, so you're pushing one and holding one. Then when Baxter was born, Ahma came to the rescue again and got us a Sit n Stand Plus. This stroller is great because it has the bar for the infant carrier and Tripp can either sit or stand in the back. This weekend we ventured out to the Townsonfest and it was great to push around, until Tripp would see a balloon and off he went. Sit n Stand also means total freedom for a two year old. So here I am, five strollers later (might I add that we also have a double chariot for the bike so technically six strollers later) we have purchased our LAST stroller. A double jogging stroller that we took for our first stroll last night since we got a break from the rain for the first time in two months and the sun came out long enough for a jog to the park. The boys did great. Baxter absolutely loved looking at Tripp the entire time.


So my next investment will be a garage for strollers. Maybe I can find one on craigslist :)

Comments

Popular Posts