Agnor Hurt Holiday Music Concert

This morning the boys hopped on the school bus with a little more Christmas cheer on than usual, as they have been preparing for their annual holiday music concert. 









This year all grades participated in the concert so there was very little standing or sitting room in the house!


After the concert the boys were so excited to give their teachers their gifts to show their appreciation for all that they do for them every single day. Thank you so much Ms. Orshoski and Ms. Wood!!



Fast forward a few hours and a holiday party later, I knew I still needed my fill of date night with my boys. So we settled on a cup of hot chocolate and a mitten cookie by a fire place to catch up. The boys got eyes from a few ladies who were sitting nearby after what looked like hours of Christmas shopping and stopped by our table on the way out to compliment me on how well the boys were behaving. Warms my soul more than a cup of hot chocolate (or mocha in my case).


As we were sitting in the booth catching up and talking about our day, week, and the next week together, out of the mouth of my sweet six year old, came this statement. "Christmas is about being together as a family. Loving each other about Christmas spirit!" Yes, this momma cried. Happy tears. I love you, boys, so SO much. Thank you for being the best Christmas present that I could have ever asked for. Day in and day out.

Comments

Popular Posts