Dinner Guests

When picking up the boys today at school, I noticed a flyer for Kids Night at the Burger King in New Market featuring "Dinner with Santa." As I read down the flyer what caught my eye was "Special Guest Appearance by Frosty the Snowman." I knew the boys had gotten their fair share of Santa sightings this year and I didn't need anymore requests to be had for under the tree, BUT FROSTY?!? Now, that's something different! So down to New Market we headed for a burger and fries and a hug and kiss from our two friends. We saw many friends from school there and even got our faces painted too (which was a temporary moment of happiness which quickly led to many, many tears when Trippy realized it washed off in the bathtub)!

All in all, great night with our wintery friends!

Comments

Popular Posts