Pool Boys





I can just fast forward in my mind fifteen years and imagine the boys following in my footsteps and being lifeguards at the same pool that I was. I'm not sure if when they see us pull up, whether or not they say, "Oh no, it's the Paynter boys" or "Oh yeah, it's the Paynter boys!" Tripp runs right in and jumps right in, barely stopping a second unless I bribe him with a favorite snack just to get him to rest for two minutes. Baxter, well, he's such a ladies man. Such a flirt. He bats those eyes and says, "Hiiiiiiiiiiiii" and does his litte wave and his blonde hair just makes all the girls melt! He walks around the corner and basically begs for me to take off his shirt and the lifeguards give him stamps all the way up and down his arms. HE LOVES IT!!! He just laughs and laughs and laughs. He gets in the water, but for only a few minutes and then walks around the pool grounds with a snack.

Comments

Popular Posts