He's Getting It!

All have heard, but only few have seen this in the real time. Usually when he tells me he has to go to the potty, it's a quick dash to the potty and grabbing the camera is the last thing on my to do list. After uploading video last night the camera was in the right place when Baxter told me he had to go. Usually he doesn't put his foot in the potty, must have been off early this morning.

Yesterday at school was his first day he showed his buddies how it's done. Right now he's peeing between 5-10 times a day and pooping about every other day on the potty. However, yesterday was a rare day with twice in one day! He is even telling me when he has to go at the pool. Who does that?? And the great thing is is that we never had to use the portable potty or an insert. He just straddles that potty and goes!! I know, I know, not the most pleasant post to read at 7:15 in the morning, but if you are a mom or a parent, talking about this stuff comes with the territory!!

Update at 7:45-He was not happy with the fact that he goofed up on camera so he requested for a do-over. However, he had already peed outside just seconds prior.


Comments

Popular Posts