The Prince's New Shoes

After 3 holes in his shoes, I decided it was time to retire the soccer robeez. The boys and I headed to Olly's when we got home and got Baxter his first ever purchased shoes just for him. For 16 months the boy has been wearing hand me downs, so he can officially say that he has his very own pair of shoes now.

Oldies, but goodies. The princes' original RobeezNew and improved Robeez. And he's off, in race car red and navy sneaks! With elasticized laces, a hook-and-loop strap and non-slip outsole he'll easily steal the lead.



Super sweet kicks for a super sweet kid!!

Comments

you gotta love the Robeez - that is what my girls wear. We sell them at the drugstore, so stop y and check them out or let me know if you want me to order you some! Your boys are too cute!

Popular Posts