Hello July!




Can you believe that it is July 1 already?? To me, July means picnics, swimming pools, beach trips, carnivals, drinking margaritas with family and friends on decks along with smelling the fresh scent of citronella. By the way, July also means mosquito bites, bee stings, and the possibility of sun burns. Greg and I are pretty fortunate that we have always tanned vs. burned and Tripp is already sporting a beautiful olive skin tone having only spent one weekend at Mom-Mom's house and a day at Oregon Ridge Beach. The summer brings a lot of things, but unfortunately it also means that August is right around the corner and August brings preseason and preseason brings the season. Ugh, I'm exhausted already! Anways, July 1 brought a first for tonight after baths. Usually we always go straight to Baxter's room because there are more toys appropriate for Baxter's age, but tonight we went to Tripp's room and Baxter and Tripp had a great time playing together with Tripp's train table. It gave me a sense of what it's going to be like, minus the crying of "He took my toy" which I know we will be hearing the near future. But for now, I will enjoy Tripp helping Baxter.

Comments

Popular Posts