Soaring to New Heights

Whether this is your first time or your one thousandth time to the Paynter Family blog, it won't take you long to discover a theme in our adventures. I am a creature of habit and very rarely steer away from what I know, what I love, and having fun while living life at 100% capacity. 

If someone were to name five things that would describe Amy and/or Amy and the boys, hot air balloons would be amongst that list. You see, they are far more than a canvas tarp of vibrant rainbow colors. They are a symbol of our journey here on this brutiful world and the boys and have literally been chasing them for over four years when at times I didn't think I was going to rise back again. 

This morning, I, along with my two very best friends, which just happen to be five and seven and also two little boys that are about to kick off 1st and 3rd grade, took off on a 6:30 sunrise flight to scratch off my number one bucket list in my life. One in which I have pinky sworn Tripp and Baxter that I would not step foot into the basket without them. So off we went. Into the sunrise of Albemarle County. Where we were to land? Well that's the beauty of the balloon and of life...it was unknown. The sky's the limit. Yet...the fuel was :)

The pictures that you are about to see from my iPhone don't give the journey justice. Nor can you feel the rapid heartbeat that still beats at a record pace in this blog entry. 







Reflection in the water




Cheers!


This moment, this memory will carry me for the rest of my life. 

Comments

Popular Posts