So Thankful at Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2013 and I, we, have so much to be thankful for. Our amazing family, our faithful friends...new and old, our health, a fantastic job, and the list could go on and on. Wednesday was the annual Thanksgiving parade at Valley and Baxter joined me at 5:30 am in the kitchen for our morning talk and was so very concerned that he was going to miss his parade where he got to dress like this...
My little Indian!

Thursday morning was busy painting (seems to be my only hobby these days thanks to Annie Sloan), taking in the Macys day parade, and baking!!

Squash casserole anyone? Right after broccoli casserole, sweet potato casserole, and the list goes on! 

Family of deer enjoying their thanksgiving corn pudding before we enjoyed ours. 

As my heart was being warmed watching Tripp play football outside, he came inside afterwards to warm up his chilled hands while sitting on my lap. The afternoon sun shined through the window and onto the turkey that just came out of the oven. The picture was as perfect as the moment. 

The boys

Vs. 

The girls!

By 8:20 I was O-U-T before you could say gobble gobble! 

Thank you to ALL that gave the boys and myself a Thanksgiving to remember forever.

Comments

Popular Posts