Fun with Fabric

I love finding new projects around the house to decorate with fabric. Here are my favorite projects that I've done to give things a mini facelift!

For the guest bedroom (a.k.a. my pink room!) I took a piece of plywood added batting and attached 2 X 4's to make a headboard. Then applied some more pink! Only pink in the house.

Add color to a dingy corkboard

Chandelier Chain/Cord Cover

Cover up the stained white cloth kitchen chairs and add color!

I made a cushion for the hallway bench

An easy way to bring the colors together. Take a board, cut it in three even squares and wrap! Cheap and easy way to spruce up a bedroom.

Our guest bathroom has three built-in shelves in the wall, so I took a piece of fabric and hung it over the shelves to add color to a black and white bathroom.
So much fun and so pretty.

Comments

Popular Posts