Little Soccer Stars





Most of my posts are about Tripp, but I had to include one about GPPII today. A week ago Greg started teaching soccer to 3 year olds at a local synagogue. I happened to be in the area today when his session was finishing up, so I decided to stop by to take a look for myself. I have to say, that it was the cutest thing that I had ever seen. Being the mother that I am, I always carry my camera in my purse, so I got some pics of the precious moment. When I got out of my car, the other mothers there asked me which child was mine. I had to say the big black bald one!! They all laughed and couldn't say enough great things about Greg and how great he is with the kids. I told him I knew, since he was the best dad ever to our ALMOST 2 YEAR OLD!! I can't wait till Tripp and Baby B take soccer lessons from Daddy.

Comments

Popular Posts