Double Trouble

Baltimore County reminds me a bit of Rockingham County minus the chicken plants and add a few high rises to the scenery. Fifteen minutes south of us you can find yourself in Downtown Baltimore watch an O's game, fifteen minutes west you can find yourself getting on a boat at friends house and docking outside the restaurant instead of using valet, and ten minutes north, you will find the most beautiful country with horse and buffalo farms and of course, Trey's house!! This afternoon Tripp and I headed over to the Wilhemsen's house to try out Trey's new swing set and I think I can speak for Tripp when I say, I can't wait to go back! Tripp and Trey had a blast. Trey showed Tripp all the horses and buffalo and the two road their bikes up and down the driveway. We have met the most amazing friends here and we are so greatful for them. It's only April 19th and I we already have great moments for our memories!!






Comments

Popular Posts